I know, it’s everywhere– but I’ve fallen victim to the lure of rose gold just like everyone else, and I can’t get enough of it in my life. I was scrolling though Pinterest this morning (because what better way to spend a lazy Sunday morning?) and I put together a mood board for all the gorgeous rose gold accessories that I’ve been daydreaming about lately.
- This is how I wish my desk looked. Of course, my desk looks nothing like this at all.. but a girl can dream, right?
- This stainless steel tumbler from Starbucks is sooo pretty– and also sold out. Bummer.
- I absolutely love this bow bangle bracelet by Kate Spade, but it has been impossible to track down– it’s sold out everywhere I’ve looked. This is why I can’t have nice things.
- This rose gold feather ring is ultra cute, and that’s coming from a girl who usually hates to wear rings. Rose gold, see what I would do for you??
- Essie Nail Polish is by far my favorite brand (even if it hurts my wallet) and this lovely rose gold shade (Penny Talk, at Target for $8.59) is bookmarked on my list of things that I need to pick up immediately.
- I generally don’t wear a watch either– I’m super simple when it comes to my accessories– but I would happily make an exception for this mint & rose gold watch by Olivia Burton. Swoon.
- I’m not even an Apple girl, but I’ve been toying with the idea of making the switch just because I’ve heard such good things about the iPhone 6s. Maybe. Maybe.
- These pens would be super cute in my Kate Spade Wellesley rose gold planner. ‘Nuff said.
- This mint & rose gold ring is available on Etsy, and I’m almost hoping that no one snags it before I have a chance to. But I couldn’t blame them, it’s beautiful!
- I’ve been meaning to do a mason jar DIY for ages, and rose gold seems like the perfect way to go. I would love to have a set of these on my desk!
- This is the only piece in this mood board that I actually own– this Kate Spade sticky note set is adorable, and it’s classing up my desk at the office.
Are you in love with rose gold too, or is it just another trend for you? Share your thoughts in a comment or talk to me on Twitter (@merricataddams)– and also let me know what you think of my first ever mood board! ❤️