Confession: I’m using another new planner. Yes– another one. I’ve had this lavender striped personal planner by Webster’s Pages since November, and it’s been sitting patiently in its original box in my closet until I found the right time to use it– which I’ve decided is now.
I’ve been trying to pin down a blog planning routine for the last few weeks since I started my blog; at first I tried a Kate Spade agenda, but it was too time consuming to have to write down all of my to-dos and blog stat details on a daily basis. I created a set of blog planner printables for my A5 Doki Book, so I resized them tonight to fit my new personal planner, and I think I’m well on my way toward having a functional blog planner!
This week I’ve been keeping track of my blogging goals and post schedule in my Webster’s Pages personal planner. I prepped the layout for the whole week, so I can just fill in each day with my to-do list and goals. I stuck to my favorite color scheme– mint, pink, and gold. Of course.
This week I’m using some of my favorite supplies, and I really went all out with the stickers. Some of the stickers used in my layout this week are:
- Heidi Swapp Hello Beautiful Washi Book
- “Let’s do this” sticker from The Planner Society (January 2016 kit)
- “Mail” stickers from My Newest Addiction (these are seriously some of my favorites!)
- Heart To Do List stickers (gray) from My Newest Addiction
- Plaid planner sticker from The Planner Society (January 2016 kit)
- Bill Due flag sticker from Peaceful Mind Design
- Notes & Today flag stickers from The Planner Society (Valentine’s day kit)
- Floral “Today” stickers from Hello Petite Papers
- Watercolor floral stickers from My Newest Addiction
I’m looking forward to this week– I’ve been feeling so inspired and productive lately, and I want to channel that inspiration into my blog & Etsy shop. ❤️