Happy Thursday! I’ve spent so much time on Pinterest lately that I don’t even know what to do with myself– I’ve been drooling over beautiful stationery & accessories (yep, all the ones that I can’t buy this month!) I’ve created a mood board to celebrate today with a few of my favorite picks from Pinterest.
- These DIY eyelet bound notebooks by Damask Love are the epitome of cute– I’m loving the pastels & watercolor patterns!
- Kate Spade, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
- I am seriously dying over the stripes and floral pattern together with this Kate Spade notebook set.
- This bright polka dot stationery set from Typo would cheer up any office.
- Sugar Paper has some of the most gorgeous (and afforable) stationery & accessories I’ve ever seen, and I always make sure to scavenge for some whenever I go to Target!
- This gold stationery set with hints of cream and dusty pink has completely stolen my heart. If I were allowing myself to shop this month, I’d be buying that desk calendar.
- I love Kate Spade’s line of notebooks, and this has long been one of my favorites.
- I own this set of bow clips by Kate Spade, and they’re every bit as amazing as they look.
- Rifle Paper Co. makes fantastic stationery & accessories– I’ve never seen anything by them that I didn’t fall in love with immediately, and this notebook is no exception.
- Kikki.K has one of my favorite stationery lines (after Kate Spade, of course)– if I could afford to own every single item in their shop, I would buy it all in a heartbeat!
How are you celebrating Thursday? After all, it’s almost Friday, and that’s a good enough reason to celebrate in my book! Share your thoughts & stationery loves in the comments or talk to me on Twitter (@merricataddams).
P.S. Even more reason to celebrate today– For the Love of Planners has been chosen as the March Featured Blog on Perfectly Ambitious! Be sure to stop by Ivy’s blog and share some love.