As everyone around here knows, I have a mini obsession with planner accessories– and cute pens are my ultimate weakness. I can’t help it: if it writes well and it looks good, I just have to have it in my planner! I’ve made a list of my five favorite planner pens to share with you– maybe you’ll try them and love them, too.
My Top 5 Favorite Planner Pens
- Patterned Gen Fine Tip Pen Set (Heart pattern pen) — This is my go-to pen for everyday planner use. I love the heart pattern (and the rest of the pens in the set are really cute, too) and the tip is super fine which allows me to write small enough to fit into my personal size planner without any problems!
- Kitty Face Fine Tip Gel Pen — I know, so descriptive. I don’t know what else to call them, but as a cat lady I am seriously in love with these pens! They write just about the same as the other fine tip gel pens, which gives me an ultra adorable alternate pen to switch to every other
- Gold Crown Fine Tip Gel Pen — Are you seeing a theme here? I have a thing for fine tip gel pens. I love the gold crown that sits on top of this super cute pen! I first found one in a Planner Society kit a few months ago, and I loved them so much that I tracked them down on Amazon and bought an entire set!
- Ban.do Sweet Talk Ballpoint Pen Set — I’m not usually much for ballpoint pens, but this set was so amazing that I just had to have it. I mean, that unicorn pen?
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pen Set — I have the 20 piece set of fineliners, and the colors on these pens are absolutely gorgeous. Plus, they’re fine tipped enough to write legibly, and I’ve never noticed any bleeding through my planner pages– which is crazy for a marker pen! These are some of the nicest pens I’ve owned, and they add a bright splash of color to my planner pages.
See how nicely they all write? I’m in love!
What are some of your top favorite pens & accessories for your planner? Share your favorites below in the comments, tag me on Instagram, or come chat with me on Twitter! You can also visit Adore Planners on Etsy to see my handmade Planner Pen Bands.